Searching for a New Avondale Dental Clinic?
Whether you’re new in town or you just need a new dentist, finding a top-quality Avondale dental clinic is easy if you know what to look for. You need a doctor that you can trust if you’re ever faced with a dental emergency, so here are some important factors to consider when searching for a dependable family dentist.
Location, Location, Location
Although you shouldn’t necessarily settle for the closest doctor, you should choose someone near your home or workplace to ensure that you can always keep your appointments. If you live in Avondale, you are fortunate to have many options.
Cost and Insurance
Find out which doctors in your area accept your insurance. Your insurer can give a list. If you don’t have insurance, don’t be afraid to ask individual offices about their payment plans and financing options.
Comfort is Key
Dentistry is delicate work, and going to the dentist should never be an uncomfortable experience. Having a professional who you can trust is vital to your dental health. If you can’t communicate with your doctor, you might not get the treatment you need. To determine if a dental office is prioritizing your comfort, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I feel comfortable describing my symptoms and asking questions about procedures?
- Does the staff listen to my concerns?
- Do I feel comfortable asking for pain medicine if I need it?
If the answer to any of these questions isn’t “definitely,” then it’s time to look for a new dentist.
Any dental care facility with a highly-qualified staff will proudly display their credentials. Check company websites for profiles of their dentists. Your local dental society or even your insurance provider can give you information about doctors’ credentials. You can also check your state dental board’s website to see if individual dentists have been subject to any disciplinary actions.
Office Hours and Emergency Care
Make sure you can book appointments at times that fit your schedule, and know what to do if there’s an emergency outside of regular office hours.
Range of Services
Even if you don’t need major dental work right now, you want to choose a dentist that can deliver comprehensive dental care when you need it. This is the area in which Southern Dental Care truly excels. No other Avondale dental clinic can offer all of the following services:
- Six Month Smiles: Thanks to a discreetly designed archwire and clear brackets, you can have perfectly aligned teeth in six short months without obstructing your smile.
- Tooth- Colored Fillings: Crafted from resin composites to match the natural color of your teeth, our tooth-colored fillings seamlessly blend in with their surroundings.
- Root Canals: Teeth that are injured or infected can be saved through our root canal treatments.
- Dentures & Partials: In addition to enhancing your appearance, removable dentures can drastically improve your chewing and speaking abilities.
- Dental Implants: An alternative to removable dentures, dental implants are surgically placed posts that serve as permanent anchors for replacement teeth.
- Restoration Dentistry: In addition to offering bridges and crowns, we can attach porcelain veneers to your tooth’s surface to cover stains and close gaps.
- Tooth Whitening: We offer both in-office and take-home treatments to keep your pearly whites shining brightly.
- Botox Treatment: Because we want you to smile with confidence, Southern Dental Care is also proud to offer Botox cosmetic treatments.
Schedule Your Appointment with Southern Dental Care Today
Whether you need a routine checkup or intensive restorative work, Southern Dental Care is the premier Avondale dental clinic for preventative and cosmetic dental care. Dr. Lacey Andreotta and her team of highly qualified professionals are equipped with cutting-edge technology to offer the latest treatments for patients of all ages. Our mission is to make every customer as comfortable as we can. Call our office at 504-347-1014 to plan your appointment today.