The Best Marrero, Avondale, and Estelle Dental Clinic
If you’re searching for the right Marrero or Estelle dental clinic, don’t wait until you have an emergency to find a dentist; establish a relationship with a dentist now so that you can be sure you’ll receive the best care when you need it most. Below are some tips for shopping for a new dentist.
Pricing and Insurance
Before you do anything else, find out which dentists accept your insurance plan. Your insurance company can provide you with a list. If you don’t have dental insurance, never hesitate to call an individual office to inquire about their payment plans and other financing options.
Location, Hours and Emergency Care Policy
Settling on the doctor closest to you isn’t always the best option, nor is traveling an hour for a follow-up visit. Pick somewhere within a reasonable distance of both your home and work so that you can realistically keep all appointments. Be sure to choose a dentist who can accommodate your schedule, and ask what you should do if you have a dental emergency after hours.
Prioritize Your Comfort
Many people naturally experience anxiety when visiting the dentist. Effective dental care requires a high degree of trust between staff and patients. If you don’t feel comfortable taking freely with your dentist, then you might not receive the care you need, which is why prioritizing your comfort is essential to keeping your teeth healthy. Unfortunately, you can’t really assess your comfort level before making an appointment, so ask yourself these questions after your initial visit:
- Did I feel empowered to ask questions about treatments and procedures?
- Was the staff receptive and responsive to my concerns?
- Would I feel comfortable requesting pain medication if necessary?
Certifications and Qualifications
All dentists, hygienists and their assistants must hold certain certifications to work in the dental field. Information about staff qualifications should be available on the company’s websites. For additional information about a specific doctor’s credentials or professional record, you can consult your local dental society or the dental board in your state. Your insurance company may also provide this information.
Diversity of Services
You may not need restorative or cosmetic work today, but you should choose a dental care facility that offers a wide range of services in case you need them eventually. Southern Dental Care is proud to provide an unparalleled list of dental services including:
- Six Month Smiles: An alternative to traditional braces, our special archwire, and clear brackets can give most patients straight teeth in just six months without drawing attention.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Unlike traditional amalgam fillings, our fillings are made to match the color of your teeth, so no one will ever know you had cavities.
- Root Canals: We perform this highly delicate procedure to recover injured and infected teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: Removable dentures and partials have more than cosmetic value; they can make it easier for you to speak and eat.
- Dental Implants: A popular substitute for dentures, dental implants are inserted into the gums, so they allow replacement teeth to remain in your mouth at all times.
- Restoration Dentistry: Our extensive range of restorative and cosmetic dental treatments includes tooth whitening, bridges, crowns and porcelain veneers to hide gaps and stains on the surface of your teeth.
- Botox Treatment: Because the rest of your face is just as important as your teeth, Southern Dental Care now offers Botox treatments so that you can smile with confidence.
Get Comfortable at Southern Dental Care
In addition to routine cleanings and preventative care, Southern Dental Care is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to perform all kinds of intensive cosmetic and restorative work. The doctors at our Marrero and Estelle dental clinic facilities are among the most qualified in the country, but furthermore, both Dr. Lacey Andreotta and Dr. Lenore Garrity are Westbank natives. Southern Dental care isn’t just a dentist’s office, we are your neighbors, Avondale. Southern Dental Care caters to patients of every age. Make your appointment now and visit our office to find out why Southern Dental Care is synonymous with comfort.