Get to know your Westbank dental clinic!
Southern Dental Care, conveniently located at 7301 Westbank Expressway in Marrero, serves the Westbank and entire greater New Orleans area. Read on to get to know some of the diverse services your new Westbank dental clinic has to offer.
Regular Dental Visits
Take advantage of our highly trained dental team with regular visits to detect issues early and help prevent problems from developing. A thorough dental examination and teeth cleaning are essential for the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums. Not only do we offer regular dental visits and dental exams, but we can also help you improve your appearance and straighten your smile!
Improving Your Appearance
Our Westbank dental clinic also recognizes the importance people place on having attractive smiles. These cosmetic services and tooth straightening can give you the self esteem boost you’ve been looking for:
- Six Month Smiles to transform your smile in a shorter treatment time
- Teeth whitening to brighten graying or yellowed teeth
- Veneers to cover small, discolored, worn, chipped, broken, or misshapen teeth or gaps
- Botox® to minimize the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles
Repairing or Replacing Teeth
Southern Dental Care’s wide range of restorative dentistry services are able to treat a number of dental problems and damage you may experience in your teeth, gums, or mouth. For teeth that are decayed, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged, we offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings for teeth with cavities
- Dental crowns for teeth with decayed or broken enamel
- Root canals for teeth with inflamed or infected dental pulp
When the damage to teeth is severe enough, they may need to be extracted. We here at Southern Dental Care have good news! Our Westbank dental clinic provides a host of options to replace teeth that are already missing or have been extracted:
- Dental implants for securing permanent replacement teeth into your jawbone via surgery
- Dental bridges for bridging the gaps between missing teeth with crowns
- Complete dentures for providing removable replacement teeth when all of your teeth have been lost or extracted
- Partial dentures for filling the spaces between missing teeth and preventing intact teeth from shifting
Southern Dental Care is here to help you with all of your dental needs! Set up an appointment now to get started with any of our services. Call us at 504-347-1014 or email us on our contact page!