Meet Your Westbank Dentist
Looking for a dental office that fits all your needs? Meet your new Westbank dentist! Conveniently located at 7301 Westbank Expressway in Marrero, Southern Dental Care serves the Westbank and entire greater New Orleans area.
Whether you want regularly scheduled dental cleanings and examinations or you’re in need of a specific dental service, Southern Dental Care is here to help. Learn how we can repair or replace your teeth, improve your appearance, and straighten your smile.
Repairing or Replacing Teeth
Southern Dental Care’s restorative dentistry can treat a number of dental problems you may experience in your teeth, gums, or mouth. For teeth that are decayed, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged, we offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings for teeth with cavities
- Dental crowns for teeth with decayed or broken enamel
- Root canals for teeth with inflamed or infected dental pulp
When the damage to teeth is severe enough, they may need to be extracted. The good news is that Southern Dental Care provides a host of options to replace teeth that are already missing or have been extracted:
- Dental implants for securing permanent replacement teeth into your jawbone via surgery
- Dental bridges for bridging the gaps between missing teeth with crowns
- Complete dentures for providing removable replacement teeth when all of your teeth have been lost or extracted
- Partial dentures for filling the spaces between missing teeth and preventing intact teeth from shifting
While it is important for you to contact Southern Dental Care for an appointment if something is wrong with your teeth, gums, or mouth, we also strongly encourage all patients to attend regular dental visits. Don’t be one of the 100 million Americans who won’t go to annual dental exams. Take advantage of our highly trained dental team with regular visits to detect issues early and help prevent problems from developing in the first place.
Improving Your Appearance
Our Westbank dentist office also recognizes the importance people place on having attractive smiles. These cosmetic services can give you the self-esteem boost you’ve been looking for:
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Veneers to cover small, discolored, worn, chipped, broken, or misshapen teeth
- Botox® to minimize the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles
Straightening Your Teeth
While teeth whitening, veneers, and Botox® can do wonders for your appearance, there’s something people tend to love about straight teeth. Southern Dental Care offers patients Six Month Smiles, an orthodontic service using clear braces to give you a straighter smile in six months or less. We know that if you’re self-conscious about your smile, you’ll appreciate having your teeth straightened quickly and discreetly.
To get started with any of our services, please schedule an appointment with Southern Dental Care today. Call us at 504-347-1014 or email us on our contact page!