Get to know your Terrytown dentist
Are you looking for a new dentist near Terrytown? Southern Dental Care is conveniently located at 7301 Westbank Expressway in Marrero. Our practice serves the Westbank and entire greater New Orleans area. Furthermore, our dental office offers a variety of cosmetic, orthodontic, and restorative dentistry services in order to meet all of your needs. Read on to learn more about some of our services offered to see how we can help you.
Our Terrytown dentist office understands the importance of feeling confident in your smile. Smile enhancement can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. Our dentists offer many procedures in cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of your teeth:
- Teeth whitening to brighten dull or yellowed teeth.
- Veneers to cover small, discolored, worn, chipped, broken, or misshapen teeth.
- Botox® to minimize the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
Cosmetic dentistry and other procedures have shown to improve confidence and quality of life.
Our orthodontic services are able to correct crooked or improperly positioned teeth and jaws. Furthermore, we can give you a straighter smile in six months or less with our Six Month Smiles service! The nearly invisible braces we use will keep your braces inconspicuous for the short time you need them.
Teeth can sometimes become decayed, chipped, cracked, or go missing. Luckily, restorative dentistry can treat a wide array of dental problems when something goes wrong with your teeth, gums, or mouth. Southern Dental Care may recommend one of these common treatments to treat dental problems:
- Tooth-colored fillings for teeth with cavities.
- Dental crowns for teeth that have been chipped, damaged, or cracked.
- Root canals for teeth with infected or inflamed dental pulp.
Additionally, if you are missing teeth or the damage to your teeth is so severe they must be extracted, Southern Dental Care can provide any of the following options to replace lost teeth:
- Dental implants to secure permanent replacement teeth in your jawbone through surgery.
- Dental bridges to bridge the gaps between missing teeth with crowns.
- Complete dentures to provide removable replacement teeth when all of your teeth have been extracted or lost.
- Partial dentures to fill the spaces between missing teeth and prevent intact teeth from shifting.
For more information about these tooth replacement options, read this publication from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Southern Dental Care is here to help you with all of your dental needs. Set up an appointment now to get started with any of our services. Call us at 504-347-1014 or email us on our contact page.