There is no reason to delay visiting a dentist because there is affordable dental care in Louisiana at Southern Dental Care located in Marrero. Specializing in cosmetic and family dentistry, Dr. Lacey Andreotta wants to make patients feel comfortable while they undergo an examination at her dental facility. There is no reason to visit multiple dental offices for different types of treatments because Southern Dental Care provides services for all age groups with treatments such as:
- Cosmetic – teeth cleaning or veneers
- Restorative – dental crowns and implants
- Fillings – designed to look natural
- Dentures and partials – removable restorations
- Dental bridges – comfortable appliances to create an attractive smile
- Root canals – surgery to remove infection in a tooth and gum tissue
- Removable aligners – worn for about six months to straighten teeth
- Botox injections – can improve a patient’s facial appearance
Save Time by Visiting a Dentist Who Treats All Age Groups
Because Dr. Andreotta provides a wide range of services for patients, it is possible to save money by only needing to have one set of X-rays taken that are kept on file for the next examination or treatment. No matter what type of dental care a patient requires today or in the future, it is possible to visit one dentist who has an understanding of a patient’s individualized facial and oral cavity structure. Dr. Andreotta also cares for children, teenagers and adults so that families can schedule all of their appointments on one day. Not only is this a way to save time, but it is an important way to budget money while receiving expert dental care.
Call Southern Dental Care Today
At Southern Dental Care, patients can bring along their dental insurance information for the office staff to bill directly for reimbursement. There are also financing options and payment plans available for treatments such as removable aligners, root canals or dental implants. To schedule an appointment for affordable dental care in Louisiana, fill out one of Southern Dental Care’s online forms at its website or make a telephone call to 504-347-1014 today.